We work with a range of partners covering most waste streams, providing guidance, expertise and practical services to transform waste into resources, either via our own in-house recycling businesses or through one of our partners.
Our in-house recycling operations are industry-leading recyclers of post-industrial plastic waste. Our work helps to reduce the quantity and range of waste plastic entering landfill and incineration, supporting your efforts to reduce your carbon footprint and become a more sustainable organisation.
Get in touch to discover how we can help you with your Zero Waste goals.
We produce high-quality reprocessed plastic grinds and compound for plastic producers across the UK and overseas, playing our role in a circular economy where waste is treated as a valuable resource.
Preston Plastics are an industry-leading recycler of post-industrial plastic waste.
We are extensively experienced in recycling all forms of polypropylene waste, from printed film to non-woven fabric which enables us to offer a broad spectrum of dedicated services.
We produce high-quality reprocessed polypropylene compound for plastic producers across the UK and overseas, playing our role in a circular economy where waste is treated as a valuable resource.
Visit the Preston Plastics website here.
Whilst we are not restricted to the type of enquiry, we primarily work with:
- Containers, buckets, trays and packaging from the food and beverage industry
- Polypropylene food containers (used, unused factory destocking)
- Used packaging such as drums, IBCs and containers from sectors such as the chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Process scrap, purge and skeletal waste from industries such as plastic injection moulding and the automotive industry
- Wheelie bins and collection boxes from councils and local authorities
Visit the Indigo Environmental website here.
Three Counties Reclamation
We can offer a comprehensive range of products and services including:
- Supply of rPET flake and regrinds to a range of industrial sectors including packaging, textiles, food and beverages
- rPET supplied as either a natural or multi coloured regrind or flake
- Transport collection and delivery. All transport is pre-arranged and scheduled to maximise efficiency
Visit the Three Counties Reclamation website here.